Hello again, Meg! Thanks for visiting me, it was so nice of you...
Now, this piece is incredibly intriguing and the eeriness is overwhelming. I wonder what the words in the background say...is it a letter? Or a story, perhaps? :)
"Let the silence comes from the waves"... Wow. Brilliant concept, and stunning work, Meg! Thanks for feeding my 'curiosity'. Apparently, it's always hungry. Heheh. :))
I love the hands =} (and don't worry... I suck in english too... if I could write to you in italian... but I don't know italian :) only a few words! do you understand castilian?)
Hello again, Meg! Thanks for visiting me, it was so nice of you...
RispondiEliminaNow, this piece is incredibly intriguing and the eeriness is overwhelming. I wonder what the words in the background say...is it a letter? Or a story, perhaps? :)
"Let the silence comes from the waves"... Wow. Brilliant concept, and stunning work, Meg! Thanks for feeding my 'curiosity'. Apparently, it's always hungry. Heheh. :))
RispondiEliminache figata il logo
RispondiEliminatroppo bello
I love the hands =} (and don't worry... I suck in english too... if I could write to you in italian... but I don't know italian :) only a few words! do you understand castilian?)
RispondiEliminawow...
RispondiEliminadavvero molto belli anche i tuoi di disegni!!
complimenti...
ciao ciao
meg, davvero bellissimo il logo del Mondo Naif!
RispondiEliminaè definitivo?
heheh :D thank you....
RispondiEliminammmm, i really need to know what her name is.
i mean, this lady's name in your illustration.
RispondiEliminaohh, ma che bello!!!!
RispondiEliminabello, molto
RispondiEliminaAwesome!
RispondiElimina