Well, these images are curiously provoking, you know. I have wondered what mostly inspire you in your work... Your characters always touch deep within.
Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog! You were very kind with your words. :)
• Thanks a lot for visiting me and your beautiful comment. • Don't you understand Spanish? My English is very bad but better than my Italian language. • You wonderful and creative illustrations. Congratulations.
These illustrations are wonderful and touching. Stoping by this blog was well worth it. They seem to have a meaning every single of them, but it's hard to decode all meanings, or maybe even some images.
Congratulations on this inspiring work. Keep creating!
PS.: The italian is not really a problem. Images speak with a universal language. Don't forget that. ;) Although I have to ask: What does "Mondo Naif" means?
UAU!!! il secondo mi piace da impazzire!
RispondiEliminati invito ad una mostra, anche se sarai di sicuro molto impegnata :)
http://lastanzadelleartisegrete.blogspot.com/2010/05/parole-immaginate.html
simply amazing!
RispondiEliminaMeg: the first one is WONDERFUL! and the composition on the second one is beautiful indeed.
RispondiElimina(I forget: thank you for your comment, Meg, is ALWAYS a pleasure read your opinion :) thank you)
RispondiEliminaHi Meg! I hope you're well? :)
RispondiEliminaWell, these images are curiously provoking, you know. I have wondered what mostly inspire you in your work... Your characters always touch deep within.
Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog! You were very kind with your words. :)
che tattoos cosí belli!!!
RispondiEliminathank you for a warm comment:) You have amazing style
RispondiElimina
RispondiElimina• Thanks a lot for visiting me and your beautiful comment.
• Don't you understand Spanish? My English is very bad but better than my Italian language.
• You wonderful and creative illustrations. Congratulations.
• Regards
► CR ► LMA
________________________________
•
These illustrations are wonderful and touching. Stoping by this blog was well worth it. They seem to have a meaning every single of them, but it's hard to decode all meanings, or maybe even some images.
RispondiEliminaCongratulations on this inspiring work. Keep creating!
PS.: The italian is not really a problem. Images speak with a universal language. Don't forget that. ;)
Although I have to ask: What does "Mondo Naif" means?
la superbità di queste immagini è accecante! 30 e lode per il circus, in una scala da uno a dieci
RispondiEliminaimpresionante!
RispondiElimina